The driving modes of powered roller turning conveyor are deceleration motor drive and electric roller drive.
The roller conveyors are easy to connect and filter. They can be used to form complex logistics conveying system with multiple roller conveying lines and other conveying equipment or special units to meet various technological needs, which are widely used.
The main materials of the turning roller conveyor are carbon steel, stainless steel, PVC and plastic steel.
Applications include: electronics, beverages, food, packaging, machinery, electronics, light industry, tobacco, chemical industry, medicine, rubber and plastics, motorcycle, logistics and other industries.
The transmission modes include single sprocket, double sprocket, O-belt, plane friction belt, synchronous belt, and line-axle drive.
Powered Roller Curved Conveyor
Roller Curve Conveyors
1. The length, width and height of the conveying object;
2. The weight of each conveying unit;
3. The bottom condition of the conveyor;
4. Are there any special working environment requirements (e.g. humidity, high temperature, impact of chemicals, etc.)
5. Conveyor type:gravity roller curved conveyor and powered roller curved conveyor.
6. The angle of turning transportation (such as 90 鈩? 45鈩? 180 鈩僼urning).
In order to ensure smooth delivery of goods, at least three rollers must be in contact with the conveyor at any point in time. Pallets should be transported when necessary for soft bag packages.
For your information:
1. Length selection of rollers: Cargo with different widths should choose rollers with suitable widths. Generally, "conveyor + 50mm" is adopted.
2. Selection of wall thickness and shaft diameter of roller: According to the weight of conveyor, it is evenly distributed to the contacting roller, and the required load of each roller is calculated, so as to determine the wall thickness and shaft diameter of the roller.
3. Roller material and surface treatment: According to the different conveying environment, determine the material and surface treatment (galvanized carbon steel, stainless steel, blackening or gluing) used by the roller.
4. Choose the installation mode of roller: According to the specific requirements of the whole conveyor, choose the installation mode of roller: spring press type, inner dental shaft type, flat tenon type, through-shaft pinhole type, etc. For the conical roller of bender, the width and taper of roll surface depend on the size of cargo and turning radius.Conveyor Equipment China